How do I take summer classes?

I want to take a human anatomy class in Cypress College this summer to get it out of the way. How do I do it? I’m an incoming freshman, starting my first year in college this fall.

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *