what is the medical term or adjective used to denote a n abnormally large evolution of a body part?

dysgenisis is the deformation or absence of a part of the human anatomy, but what is the term used to describe an anomylous development resultant in abnormal size ( excessive growth) ?

(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *