What is this medical examiner sheet called?

On forensic science television programs, often there will be a sketch of the human anatomy with various cuts and injuries drawn in by a medical examiner to show the external wounds of the victim. What is this sheet called?

(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)

One comment

  • Travis

    Depending on where you live, it is either called a ME-1 form or Postmortem Examination Report (autopsy report). Hope this helps.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *