One comment

  • CoachT

    It depends on which service school you go to and which specific specialty.

    An example (old Army 91B course) looks like this:

    "In the lower-division baccalaureate/associate degree category, 3 semester hours in basic life support and first aid, 3 in emergency medical technology, 2 in anatomy and physiology, and 2 in medical terminology"

    That’s community college level credit for the most part. To get more college credit for the knowledge you acquire, you’d take the CLEP and DANTES exams in the subjects you learned.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *